Good morning everyone!
How is every body on this fine Thursday morning? It is almost the weekend and I am feeling great – especially because of this post I have for you today! Roughly a month ago, I was nominated by Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas. Like many of the other blogger awards, the versatile blogger award has a purpose of gathering bloggers together, encouraging to support one another and reach go outside their niche to find fabulous other blogs to read – at least, that’s what it means to me.
Here are the rules…
1. Thank the person ( or people…) who nominated you.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Tell us seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers and link to their blogs (I am nominating ten today)
So without further ado, here are seven facts about me:
- I must always use a green toothbrush. I feel like something is off if I have another colour.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers are my favourite football team because when I was little I loved the diamond sparkles in the logo.
- I am terrified of spiders. Enough said.
- If there is icing on a cookie (i.e. Oreos), I will lick all the icing off and throw the cookie away.
- When I get goosebumps, my cheeks have a ripple that goes right through them (hard to explain…)
- I was almost raised in Atlanta, Georgia but my parents moved the family back to Canada.
- Some day, I want to have a vintage clothing photo shoot (random…I know).
Okay…so that is that! Those are my seven facts, and it is time for me to nominate these ten bloggers: